Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blue

                When I think of Blue I think of the ocean. Such a beautiful area I wish I knew more about. Its amazing that we discover at least 1 or 2 new species in the ocean everyday. You really think about that its almost unbelievable. I miss surfing in the ocean, I miss diving in the ocean, but most of all I miss the atmosphere of being at the ocean. It is the most peaceful set of mind I have ever had. Just sitting there looking out and all you see is ocean. Many people fear the ocean as if they will be hurt in it or even killed. Although this is true many don’t realize that they are just as likely on land to be hurt or killed by something. A car accident, falling at great heights, or even a simple thing such as a paper cut. Every place on this earth has danger. The ocean is full of secrets. I have always wanted to explore the deep ocean, maybe explore titanic, or discover numerous cities that are now underwater. I really want to swim with many fish I have never seen though. I see so many people on videos and on TV go through coral reefs that contain so many fish in it you are dazzled by whats really happening. I wish I could do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment