Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Traits

                One morning I was sitting next to an interesting individual. A woman with numerous traits that pretty well confused me at times. She appeared with a violet head standing up in the front, but long and laying down in the back. She carried a bright carrying case, wore shades, rode a longboard, and wore dark tight bottoms with a Kurt Cobain top. I said hi to her in attempt to have a conversation but she shrugged it off. She seemed like a silent one, either scared or determined, possibly both. I said hi again and she looked at me with an odd look on her face as she said softly “how’s it going?” She responded shakily once I replied with “I’m great, how are you?” I brought up her odd style and mentioned I found it appealing. She thanked me and immediately became this whole other person filled with excitement. She told me everything about herself. She is shy when you first meet her but becomes more comfortable she is very joy filled and aware of the people around her. I asked her what she carried the backpack for then she became shy again. Once I convinced her to show me and it was numerous of odd things. A muscular GI Joe with a beard and hippie bottoms which showed art on his leg that she made herself. She also carried a neck warmer, a cap, and another pair of shades. We carried on a conversation for at least a couple hours and I can say it was the most interesting and fun conversation I’ve ever experienced.


No comments:

Post a Comment