Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Invisibility

                If I were invisible I would start by getting close up to the animals humans rarely can interact with. Wolves, Deer, Bears, and all kinds of animals like that. I will be honest there is a part of me that would want to mess with people like im a ghost or something. Im not sure if I would be able to interact with objects or people but I would just do little things. Like blow their hair or pick up random things in front of them. I feel that would be very entertaining to myself. I would like to see a lot of things you don’t get to see such as government buildings or if there really is an area 51. I feel like it would be very interesting to see what is in those buildings or anything for that matter when it comes to government. I would walk in the billionaires club to see what it was like. What they did or how they spent their meetings. I am just curious if they like to talk about how rich they are or if they talk about how to remain rich or if they should invest in things. I would like to see what people think of me. I personally don’t care if they like me or not but I am interested in what people actually think of me that I have known for a long time. I have never asked. I would watch some babies be born to many random people. I know that sounds rather weird but I feel like it would be a good experience. I didn’t get to see my son be born so I feel like it would be a great experience to watch because I don’t plan on having anymore children. I would see if I jumped off a building if I would feel the fall or just witness the sights. I guess that is a little crazy because you could die. I just don’t really want to live life invisible. I enjoy interacting with people and doing things people can notice. I don’t think I could be an invisible person I would be very depressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment